Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Food

What is your favorite food?I really like Sushi and Yakiniku!!It's a Japanese food, so you probably don't know these food very much.

Today, we can enjoy eatting many kind of food.
For example, Chinese food, Italian food, French food and so on.
I also like European food such as hamburger steak, a gratin.
However, I like Japanese food after all because I'm Japanese.

When I was in Australia, I cooked Japanese food ,"Chirashizushi "(It's like Sushi) for my hostfamily.I wanted they to know our culture, but that was so difficult.
Most Japanese prefer to eat rice because it's a staple diet for them, however, Australian culture was differnt from Japan. So, my hostfamily couldn't eat Chirashizushi.

I was surprised and feel sad, but it was interesting finding for me.

No comments: