Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanksgiving

So Thanksgiving is coming up in like 2 weeks and I think its going to be a great break from normal school life. 4 whole days of rest with no school, just chilling. However, I will not be with my family this Thanksgiving. It's too inconvenient to fly home and then turn around and fly back and a little too expensive as well. So I might be at my aunt's, however she hasn't officially invited me yet so i might not be there. I'm not 100% positive where I'm going to be but oh well. Thanksgiving food is delicious. Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie. Im not a real big fan of mashed potatoes or cranberry sauce. And I could do without turkey as well. but i love stuffing and pumpkin pie. The best part about Thanksgiving however is black friday! Shopping shopping and more shopping. Everywhere you go there is a sale and tons of cute stuff to buy. So Thanksgiving will come and go and two weeks later, I'll be on a plane heading home for a month or real relaxation. Can't wait!

No comments: