Monday, December 15, 2008

My birthday*


I've just turned 21 on December 12th. My brother's also turned 11 on December 1st.
I get 3 whole cakes in December!! yah!! That's why I love December.
On my birthday, I went to Minamichita, Aichi, to do strawberry hunting with my friend. After we ate them, we counted how many calyxes do we have then. I found that I've eaten 50 strawberries! Isn't it too many? and then, we went to the Pacific Ocean and we picked up lovely shells. Salt breeze made me feel good.
That's was great birthday:)

By the way, it's almost the end of year, I cannot believe it. Time moves so fast.
Here is resolutions in 21 years old.

Be positive. Try not to be negative.
Try to do thing that I've never done before.
Kind to others.
Be more mature.
Get a good job.

My friends are busy this time 'cause they have to do job-hunting. It's not good timing to get a job because of huge bankrupts in America. My friends, hang in there!





No comments: