Friday, October 31, 2008

Television

Even though school keeps me very busy, I still find time to watch TV. However, I usually watch episodes of my favorite TV shows on the internet when I have the time. =) My favorite TV show is "Pushing Daisies." It's the story about a man who owns a pie shop. The man, Ned, has a special ability; he can touch something and bring it back to life, but if he touches it for a second time, it's dead forever. In the first episode, we find out that Ned has been using his ability to touch murder victims and find out how they have died. The murder victim of his first episode is his childhood girlfriend, Chuck. He touches Chuck, but allows her to live and then they begin a relationship. Each episode has a mystery murder that must be solved. It is a very cute and entertaining show; if you get the chance, you should watch it.

No comments: