Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This Coming November

As October ends, it has become very cold. Riding my bike to class is becoming more and more difficult everyday, but because it's so much faster and cheaper than taking the bus, I stick to it. I'm hoping it will snow, if only to put a pretty picture to the cold air and make it somewhat nicer. I cannot wait to go tubing at Burchfield Park and have spontaneous snowball fights around campus. This semi-fall and semi-winter weather is just plain confusing.
I am very excited about this coming Thanksgiving as I just found out I will be flying to Maryland. Unfortunately, I may have to miss a couple days of Japanese class to do so. I will be spending the vacation with Andrew's family, my future in-laws. It should be both amusing and awkward, as most family meetings tend to be. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

akemi said...

Good Luck! Im spending Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family and i dont know them that well so i always feel a little awkward. :)

Suzanne Bonn said...

Wow that's really interesting.